A few of my favorite things...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you are having fun, catching leprechauns, and finding pots of gold around your house. I made my rainbow jello last night, a quick side note, I felt it worked better to let each layer set up for 20 minutes instead of the recommended 15, I nearly ruined my blue layer.

On to some of my favorite things as of late.....

First up, my Camelbak water bottle. For some reason I am better about drinking lots of water if I have a cute water bottle to drink from. A few years ago a friend gave me a cute hot pink Camelbak for my birthday and I was hooked! My husband was jealous, so we had to get him one, then a few months ago my son got a hold of mine. I didn't think he would know how to drink from it, boy was I wrong! I think since it is a similar concept to nursing with suction and compression he caught on quick. A few months ago, Target had all Cambelbaks 30 percent off, so I picked him up his very own Camelbak, dinosaurs and all. He has done better with this than a sippy, and loves to drink water from it.
Next, I am loving my Vans no show socks. I took a trip to the outlets in Park City this past weekend and picked up a couple pair of these to go with my new glitter Tom's. My hubby is the best, he got me them for V-day, don't you love getting your tax return? I do. I prefer the Vans over Peds for a couple reasons. First, they are a cotton sock, not just a nylon, so no stinky feet. I made the mistake last year of not wearing any socks with my Tom's, BAD IDEA. Second, because they are a sock, they are more comfortable.
Lastly, I love love the PocketBacs from Bath & Body Works. The cute little holder fits perfectly on the outside of my diaper bag and I use these babies a TON. I am a germaphobe, so they are just what I need to keep my mind at ease. It is nice to have the fun scents instead of the standard, boring alcohol smell. I am not going to lie though, I only shop at B & B twice a year... you guessed it the winter and summer sales. I stock up when they are cheap, I think $1 each, and I am pretty sure I got the holder for 50 cents.These are a few of my favorite things, what are some of yours?