Money Saving Monday

We've all seen them...the FABULOUS posts about making your own laundry detergent, and saving "LOADS" of money. I fully support that type of thing! Unfortunately, my time manager, does not. This little money saving trick took me mere minutes to complete... and that, my friends, is all the time I have for "projects" these days. I gathered my supplies: My "DELIGHTFUL~touch of softness~ detergent" that I LOVE!! My cheap-o, store brand detergent, and a large empty container.
I just mixed them up together (2 cheapo scoops, per one lovely scoop).
I printed out a cute label... though I wanted color...our ink is out.
Adhered my label to my plastic container, and ended up with this...
Not too shabby for 5-10 minutes of work. It still smells like lovely lavender, but I have twice as much!!