A few of my favorite things...

I recently fell in love with J. Crew's Matchstick jeans. I am a curvy gal and have never thought I could pull off the skinny jean look, but the Matchstick jeans are amazing! I love the waistline (I am so sick of and over low rise!), they are comfy, and while they are a skinny jean, they don't make my hips look too giant. J. Crew isn't in my budget, but the J. Crew outlet is something we can talk about. I finally went on my first post baby jean escapade, which can be a horrifying experience, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not only were the Matchstick jeans an outlet price, they were having 30% off denim, AND if you are a student or a teacher, you get the student discount! I paid almost 60% less than I would at J. Crew in the mall, yup, I was stoked!
Christmas is coming and new eyeshadow is definitely on my wish list, but what I really love about M*A*C cosmetics is their recycle program! Good for the environment and good for me! You can bring in any 6 empty cosmetic cases and get a FREE lipstick!
Last, but not least, one of my favorite things from the past 6 months is the Boppy pillow. I don't know how nursing Moms ever survived without it! In public when I am nursing my arm is dying after trying to support an 18 pound baby! For nursing, tummy time, and practicing sitting up, my Boppy pillow is wonderful. I LOVE it. My one piece of advice is when you register for it, register for 2 covers, I wish I would have, it makes it nice to have an extra cover when you're washing one.
Those are a few of my favorite things, we would love to hear yours! Comment or email us at bagsnrags3 (at) gmail (dot) com.