Happy Cyber Monday!
I am pleased to say this weekend was very fruitful for me in the way of shopping. I would say I am about 95% done with Christmas shopping, and got killer deals on the gifts I purchased. I think I only purchased 1 item that was not on sale, woo hoo! Tomorrow is Cyber Monday, and I am excited to see what deals are out there for my remaining 5%. The best part about online shopping is not having to brave the weather and you can shop in your PJ's. One of my favorite blogs, Homemade By Jill, is going to have a promo code for a Silhouette machine, and I am giving my husband major hints about this one. Do you know of any great Cyber Monday deals? If so, please share, so we can all take advantage of the savings! Happy shopping!