Friday Freebie

I'm thinking of starting a new Friday Feature, but please give me your comments and let me know if it's too TACKY...

I live in a town that has a "Bulk Trash" pickup day. Numerous times I have seen, and collected, items right from the curb...decent stuff! Would it be too tacky to show off the "trash" I've turned to "treasure"?

Here's a great example...

Recently, I found four kitchen chairs. (Same finish, style, etc. as these pictured below. Wish I had taken a before picture...this will have to do.)


Out to the Spray Paint Place. I brushed the chair with a primer...
followed by this GORGEOUS blue...a mistake mix~can you believe it?


Then I sanded it lightly.


Added a brown paint to add distress and "age" it.




Sprayed a quick coat of poly, and it was finished.


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how they have turned out! Two down, two to go...