Party Plannin'

2011 is going to be a year full of party planning for me. I have a baby shower, my son's first birthday, and my parents 50th wedding anniversary this year, thankfully I love party planning! My lovely sister in law is due with her first baby, a boy (yay for boy cousins!), in about 6 weeks. We are planning her shower the first weekend in February and I am SO EXCITED! A few weeks ago I was browsing one of my favorite websites, Bake It Pretty, in search of some straws for my son's first birthday party. Yes, I do realize that my son's first birthday party isn't for another FOUR months, but what can I say, I am a planner, and have a very tight budget, so I am starting now!! ANYWAY, though I found some super cute straws, I actually found some cute ones at my local kitchen specialty store for a lot cheaper. I did however come across these....Mustache lolli molds!!! I HAD to get them, plus they were on sale. I thought they would be perfect for a little man party, and having a son, I know we will have one of those one day. I was tempted to change my first birthday party theme, but I love the ideas I have for that! I decided these would be PERFECT for my SIL's shower though! I am having a little man themed shower and SO excited!! It will be fun to share all the details after the shower. Stay tuned!