One Dollar Wednesday...Wendy Witch

I'm so late posting today! Have you ever had super good intentions of making a FABULOUS something, and when you gave it "your all" it still didn't turn out? Well I found a picture of THE CUTEST Halloween Crows on the Internet. I thought I'd throw something similar together.



After hours and hours and hours of trying, I decided to start over!

This time, I had no idea what I'd put together before I went to the dollar store. I went to "Honks" dollar store, and was inspired to make a witch! Look at all the great stuff I got there...


Well I started by sewing a face into the heel of one of the green socks...


I added eyes and closed the sock up...


I made a wig by wrapping some yarn around a rectangle... my rectangle happens to be a favorite childhood book...Thanks Mom!


Gave that wig a trim...


Sewed some witch clothes and a hat with black felt...


Added a tag, also from the dollar store. (Aren't they CUTE!)



I tied her onto my super cute polka-dot bucket, with lots of tulle, and ended up with this...


I think she'll be adorable holding all our Halloween goodies!