Around the Town Tuesday featuring...Wheeler Historic Farm

We took a trip to Wheeler Farm this past week. The weather was perfect, the animals had just been fed, and they were happy and lively. Autumn always makes me want to take a trip to the farm. It's a great time to go, as they are offering lots of activities and FUN for the kiddos.






I have always been OBSESSED with living on a farm. It's probably because of the Little Golden Books that I read as a child. My favorites were farm themed, and I read them over and over and over and over! My mom even says that as a child, when I was asked what I would be when I grew up, I would answer, " a farmer."

In celebration of my past, I decided to "google" the word BEAUTIFUL BARNS.






One day in the distant future I'll own a farm of my own and live the country life!