One Dollar Wednesday... flower clip tutorial

Happy Wednesday! It's been ages since I posted, but I've been running on empty for awhile. Luckily I have my babies. I love my children so much! I hate to send my "bigs" to school every day, because they miss out on the fun the "babies" and I have.

We could do this every day...


brownies and beautiful babies, what's better than that?




Project time...
I have a plethora of artificial flowers from the Dollar Tree, and decided to finally put them to use.

I like to layer my flower clips, I think it just adds a little "something". To do this I got a bunch of flowers that were the same color.



I took my flowers apart. If you don't take these plastic pieces out, they just don't lay right.


I reassembled, or messed with the layers a bit, until I got the look I wanted. Then
glued the layers together with hot glue.



I added a flat bottomed crystal to the center of my flower.




For a more "finished" look, I covered my clip with a bit of ribbon. Just hot glued it all the way around.





Here it is, all finished. The possibilities are endless when layering, and I love these flowers for spring and summer.