Teacher Appreciation Gift

It's Teacher Appreciation week, and I've spent lots of time in the candy aisle of the supermarket to try to come up with something. There are so many options in the candy aisle, I love it! This is what I came up with.

I started with these pasta sauce jars.



The lids needed a makeover, so they visited The Spray Paint Place.



I bought a few packages of gum, and arranged them to my liking in the jars.



I found some scrapbook paper that matched the gum, and some coordinating ribbon. Then I printed out my "saying".



I added a circle of scrapbook paper to the lid to tie everything together.



Lastly, I cut my "saying" to size, and glued it to my scrapbook paper "label". I hot glued this onto my jar, and added the pretty ribbon. ~By "gum" it's nice to have such great teachers~